1 - 3 of 3 Posts

knicks_fan87

I would love to play some great Greek music this easter, does anyone have any links to Greek dance playlists? Anything with a good zeibeiko is perfect!!

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: kcixcy

kcixcy

What are some old Easter traditions?

I'm curious...are there any older Easter traditions that we don't practice anymore? Has Easter always been celebrated with the lamb, Anastasi and egg cracking?

Favorite Greek games?

I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. My favorite Greek game is tavli (I love playing with Grandpa)! What is yours?

tavli.jpeg

Tips on fasting for sarakosti (lent)?

Hey everyone, I usually don't fast before Easter but I'd like to try this year. Does anyone have any tips for a beginner?

Ideas for socially distanced Greek Easter games

I would love to play some games during my families Greek Easter party since we can't dance kalamatiano or do anything that involves getting close and talking/dancing. Does anyone have ideas?

Happy Greek Independence Day!!

Happy Greek Independence Day everyone! I'm so grateful to have this platform and community. I wish everyone health, safety, and happiness. How are all of you celebrating today? Drop your pics in this thread! 🇬🇷

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter