1 - 6 of 6 Posts

xmelissaa

Hey hey everyone! I’m trying to find some insta-worthy blue waters in Corfu. What are some of the top beaches you’ve been to in Corfu and where would you go again? This is the type of beach i’m looking for

Corfu-720x389.jpg

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
The Canal beach in Corfu is one I can think of:

Canal-DAmour-Beach-Corfu-720x480.jpg

Reactions: cubrinj

cubrinj

Palaiokastritsa! Wow I hope I spelled that right LOL. This beach has some of the bluest water’s i’ve ever seen!

Reactions: lisaV and nadellii

nadellii

For sure Palaiokastritsa is one of your best options. I went a few years ago and took such beautiful pictures, they're framed in my living room and everyone thinks they were taken by a for professional photographer ahaha.

lisaV

Barbati, Dassia are 2 beautiful bluest water totally Amazing. You will Love it there.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1559488480985.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559488480985.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: mastichas09

mastichas09

Barbati, Dassia are 2 beautiful bluest water totally Amazing. You will Love it there.
Yesss! I love dassia, it has some of the best water sports at dassia ski club

What do I need to know before visiting the Theotokos Monastery in Corfu?

I've never been to a monastery before...what do I need to know? Is it similar to visiting a church or a mosque?

Are there any foods traditional to Corfu?

I would love to visit Corfu one day and learn about what regional dishes they offer. I know that I want to travel all over Greece, and try the classics like Gyro, moussaka and all of that good stuff. But I know that there's so much more to learn about and try, especially in Corfu, I’ve even heard of a regional type of pastitsio that they have. Does it look and taste like this one?

Vegetarian-Pastitsio-720x1079.jpg

Have you rescued the donkeys in Corfu?

I know that there's a lot of news about the donkey attractions in Greece and the mistreatment of donkeys. My friend is really into saving animals and all that, so on our trip I wanted to visit this donkey sanctuary. Have any of you been? I didn't even know this was a thing.

Donkey-720x480.jpg

Visiting the olive museum in Corfu

Has anyone visited the olive museum in Corfu? A buddy of mine told me about it...I had no idea olives were such a big deal LOL. Here's a pic he took of a some super lush olive tree branches he took. I'm adding it to my list, anyone else?

olive tree.jpg

Can I get around Corfu without a car?

Hey everyone, have any of you been to Corfu? How did you get around? I'm a bit apprehensive about driving in a foreign country… so I don't really want to rent a car.

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter