1 - 2 of 2 Posts

acamp7

This is one of the must haves before traveling to Greece! Make sure you fill it out before going, I printed mine out just to be safe

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the exact link for the PLF form for Greece!🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

European Travelling Rules Confusing and conflicting!

Up to 50% Off on Last Minute cruises in Greece!

An offer not to miss.... Galileo was always docked at Mykonos, She is one of the beautiful Yachts I have seen....Had I been there I would most certainly take up this offer....At this of the year one can negotiate too!👌❤️

Greek Islands See September Arrivals Pouring in

As expected September is going to turn around The Tourism Industry, deservedly so after all the efforts! Bravo sas Elllada mas!❤️❤️

Greece Tackles Animal Abuse With New Pet Ownership Law !

I thought this is the appropriate place to post as it concerns travellers and summer workers too!We used to see so many abandoned cats and lovely dogs which people bring to the island and leave them behind....my dog Bhoo Bhoo found me by herself,we were the best of friends for many years until she got lost as tears come to my eyes!!😢.....The most saddest part was horses back in late 90s....We had a truly passionate and horse loving keeper from South Africa, after nurturing them, training them,I promoted Horse Back Riding Excursions 🐎.... Really enjoyable experiences for me together working with the Animal Welfare and rescue awareness!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter