1 - 3 of 3 Posts

acamp7

This is one of the must haves before traveling to Greece! Make sure you fill it out before going, I printed mine out just to be safe

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the exact link for the PLF form for Greece!🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

k_tsoukalas

This is one of the must haves before traveling to Greece! Make sure you fill it out before going, I printed mine out just to be safe

Is this the same thing they hand to us on the airplane?

What is the cheapest island in Greece?

This post is for all of my budgeters! I would love to know if anyone has advice on inexpensive islands visit in Greece. I have found that over the years, the prices of hotels and restaurants are increasing and getting way too expensive. I would love to keep traveling to Greece, because it’s my favorite destination but I don’t want to break the bank either. Any advice from seasoned Greek travelers? Thanks 😊

Tourism poised to absorb job-seeking Ukrainian refugees |

Embrace the Greek way of life.A transportive Greek experience. Papadakis Summer Festival!

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter