1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Hash

I have been following this closely and some of the videos, images,the extent of damage caused by these continuing fires are sometimes impossible to imagine.There is sadly more negative news as the heatwave continues,in Sicily the recorded temperature was 119.8°F,Greek islands 113°F, Spanish island Ibiza 104,Costa Del Sol [Mainland] 117°F,
Above information is from Daily Mail in UK with heading:
20:10 11 Aug 2021,
"Hottest day EVER in Europe: Sicily roasts under 119.8F 'Lucifer' heat dome smashing continent's previous record and bringing 'significant' drought and more life-threatening wildfires"

Last edited:

Greece is the word for summer holidays.

Clubs in Athens

I’m in Athens right now and I’m looking for the best nightclubs with a younger crowd to go to. Any suggestions?

Check out my recommended travel itinerary for 2 weeks in Greece!

I have decided to share an itinerary that I send to all of my friends who want to go to Greece. I have travelled to quite a few places around the country, and feel like I have a good idea of where everyone should visit on their first trip. Of course, I always recommend a two week minimum one visiting Greece. There's just so many things to do, especially if you like the beaches and sightseeing. Let me know what you think!

1. Land in Athens and stay for 4 days (Acropolis, Monastiraki, Thisseio, Glyfada, Kolonaki, and Lykabitos are a must)
2. Spend 3 days in Paros enjoying the beaches and nightlife (Paros has the best of Santorini and Mykonos without being crowded or expensive)
3. Spend 2 days in another island of your choice that is not in the Cyclades (honorable mentions include Corfu, Lefkada, Skiathos)
4. Spend the remaining 5 days driving through Crete and visiting Chania and Rethymno (Elafonisi Beach is a must)

New Tourism campaign!

Similar to my story from the early 90s..... Greece gave me my life back, healed me,rejuvenated me, made me worthy of carrying on and rebuilding my future and the rest is a very long love story♥️♥️.....I think the readers here feel what I contribute and share here!❤️❤️

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter