1 - 1 of 1 Posts

d_kakavouli

Mouse Island (Pontikonisi) is only a five-minute boat ride away from Corfu is amazing!! It is said have the remains of Odysseus’s ship after Poseidon turned it to stone. The beaches are stunning and there is a great view of Kanoni across the water. There is also a Byzantine chapel of Pantokrator and may have served as the inspiration for the famous painting Isle of the Dead.

Are taxis available at the Corfu airport late at night?

I don't have anyone to pick me up, and my flight lands at 11pm, are there taxis waiting in the stand?

Corfus weather during the summer months

This is what you will expect from the climate in Corfu during the summer months! Great weather

June​

• Temperature: 61.5° F (16.4° C) – 82.4° F (28° C)
• Precipitation: 14.1 mm
• Climate: 4.9 days of rain on average, 324.2 hours of sunshine, water temperature 69.8° C (21° C), warm/hot, muggy, 95% clear
• Humidity: 63.4%

July​

• Temperature: 65.1° F (18.4° C) – 87.6° F (30.9° C)
• Precipitation: 9.2 mm
• Climate: 2.3 days of rain on average, 364.5 hours of sunshine, water temperature 73.4° F (23° C), hot, muggy, 95% clear, beach/pool score 8.6
• Humidity: 60%

August​

• Temperature: 65.8° F (18.8° C) – 88.3° F (31.3° C)
• Precipitation: 19 mm
• Climate: 3.4 days of rain on average, 332.8 hours of sunshine. Water temperature 75.2° F (24° C), hot, 57% muggy, clear, beach/pool score 8.6
• Humidity: 62.2%

Best ice cream spot in Sidari, Corfu!!

The best is Kelly's Ice House for sure! Its an ice cream place, they also offer other foods, such as pancakes, to enjoy. You might want to eat your food sitting on one of the tables outside so you can fully enjoy the beautiful weather!

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg

Has anyone been to Nissaki beach? Its the best!

I love this beach so much! Its one of the most underrated beaches in Corfu in my opinion!

Nissaki-Beach-720x480.jpg
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter