1 - 3 of 3 Posts

seleanor

Thought i'd share this lovely video of traditional kefalonia dancing

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

Thought i'd share this lovely video of traditional kefalonia dancing

I love it!! And I must say I really miss Greek festivals :( hopefully they will be up and running again soon

k_tsoukalas

Wow! This dance is really unique and looks like a lot of fun to do! Hopefully we'll all be able to Greek dance at festivals again soon.

What should I NOT do in Kefalonia?

Did anyone have any negative experiences that could help me out in understanding what I should avoid while visiting Kefalonia?? I know there's so many positives about the island, but I find it helpful to see the good and the bad :)

The Iakovatios library and museum in Kefalonia

This museum and library has so much history. I would love to hear personal reviews if anyone has been. It is housed in an old mansion that was owned by the Typaldi-Iakovatios family. It is one of those places that survived after the massive earthquake that hit the island. However, it did sustain some damage during it. The mansion was restored in 1984 and is now home to a vast collection of books (around 20,000) and other collectibles.

Here is a COVID update for visitors traveling to Kefalonia

Here is an update if anyone is interested :)

Is Kefalonia expensive in comparison to other Greek islands?

What are the prices like of hotels, food, and experiences? Is it affordable?

Does anyone know if Mount Ainos is open?

I know that it was closed because of some fires but I'm not sure if its open again. Does anyone know?
Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter