1 - 2 of 2 Posts

seleanor

Thought i'd share this lovely video of traditional kefalonia dancing

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

Thought i'd share this lovely video of traditional kefalonia dancing

I love it!! And I must say I really miss Greek festivals :( hopefully they will be up and running again soon

This is what Kefalonia was like during COVID

This video is such an insight into what Kefalonia was like during the peak of the pandemic. Check it out

Road tripping through Kefalonia

These are some great tips on how to travel through Kefalonia by car! Enjoy! :)

Petani beach is great for lounging

If you are looking for relaxation while visiting the island of Kefalonia, Petani Beach is the perfect choice. The water and sand with white pebbles are a sight to see. Once you’re done admiring the surroundings, you can lay down some beach towels, get a sun bed and umbrella, and lounge the day away. :)

petani-beach-kefalonia-768x512.jpeg

The oldest winery in Greece is in Kefalonia!!

If you're a wine lover, you must visit Domaine Foivos winery in Kefalonia!! Check it out: http://www.domainefoivos.com/en/ If you've been to any other wineries on the island please let me know I would love to visit and see what the others are like

Visiting the melassani caves in Kefalonia

How can I get to the melassani caves? Do I have to get a private boat or are there public boats that go there? I would love to visit and I hate making last minute arrangements so if anyone has advice on how to set this up before I head out for my trip I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter