1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Here are a few must see Greek tv shows :) in no particular order

1. Kafe tis xaras
2. To Nisi
3. Para pente
4. Peninta Peninta
5. Savatogenimenes

ellinasgolfer0320

You might like Kostantinou kai Elenis (Κωνσταντίνου και Ελένης), and To Soi Sou (Το Σόι Σου)

Reactions: francescool

Vangelis

1. To Nisi
2. Aggeliki
3. Hlios

francescool

Reactions: Vangelis

Vangelis

Aggeliki is amazing!!! One of the best newer shows in my opinion
Yes, I love the dialog and complex interactions between the characters. And of course, Aggeliki is a powerful, intelligent, articulate and competent character the likes of which I have not seen in any TV series, Greek or otherwise.

francescool

Yes, I love the dialog and complex interactions between the characters. And of course, Aggeliki is a powerful, intelligent, articulate and competent character the likes of which I have not seen in any TV series, Greek or otherwise.
I agree, its pretty rare in relation to many Greek shows that are sitcoms and comedies. Im tired of the same old stuff about mother in laws and relationship feuds. Aggeliki is very refreshing and I hope to see more shows like that. It also has many actors that Ive never seen before...many shows have the same actors (even though they're talented I like to see new faces)

Reactions: Vangelis

Seahorse Dragging A Mask' Underwater Photographer Nikos Samaras!👌

I didn't know where to post this!.... This photo should win more awards globally.....one of the best I have seen this year!

Are there any Greek comic books?

My cousin is a huge comic book nerd and I would love to get him some comic books in Greek. Any recommendations?

My favorite Greek tv shows!

Here are a few must see Greek tv shows :) in no particular order

1. Kafe tis xaras
2. To Nisi
3. Para pente
4. Peninta Peninta
5. Savatogenimenes

Learn Greek vocabulary words related to time!

This is for sure to come in handy when in Greece :)

• Time – η ωρα – i ora
  • Watch – το ρολόι – to roli
  • Clock – το ρολό – to roli
  • Daylight Savings Time – η θερινή ώραI therini ora
  • Time Difference – η διαφορά ώρας – I diafora oras
  • Time Zone – ζώνη ώρας – zoni oras
  • Set my watch one hour back – γυρίζω το ρολόι μου μία ώρα πίσω – yirizo to roli moo mia ora piso
  • Set my watch one hour ahead –γυρίζω το ρολόι μου μία ώρα μπροστά – yurizo to roli moo mia ora brosta
  • Do you have the time? έχεις / έχετε ώρα; Ehees (informal)/ Ehete (formal) ora;
  • Excuse me, do you have the time? Συγγνώμη, μήπως έχετε ώρα; signori, boros ehete ora?
  • Yes, it is 20:05. Ναι, είναι οκτώ και πέντε.Ne, eenai okto kai pende.
  • What time is it? τι ώρα είναι; To ora eenai;
  • It is (five) o’clock – είναι (πέντε) η ώρα eenai pence I ora – It is (five) o’clock.
  • To be punctual – είμαι ακριβήςeemai akrithis
  • To stand someone up – στήνω κάποιον – stono kapion
From https://www.greekboston.com/learn-speak/vocabulary-time/
Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter