1 - 2 of 2 Posts

acamp7

I took a lovely hiking trip in Corfu this summer!! One of the least admired things about Greece is their hiking, you can find great trails if you do enough research, trust me! This trail is called the Corfu trail

Corfu-Trail-720x480.jpg

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

amazing!! Id love to hike more often on vacation, thanks for the tip

Are taxis available at the Corfu airport late at night?

I don't have anyone to pick me up, and my flight lands at 11pm, are there taxis waiting in the stand?

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg

Palaia Peritheia is Corfus ghost town

This place used to be the richest village on the entire island on the entire island, but today there are only empty houses and churches left with no inhabitants. Super eery but great for a visit to see how people once lived. check it out!

Lake Korission is so underrated!

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

Mouse island is only a five minute boat ride from Corfu!

Mouse Island (Pontikonisi) is only a five-minute boat ride away from Corfu is amazing!! It is said have the remains of Odysseus’s ship after Poseidon turned it to stone. The beaches are stunning and there is a great view of Kanoni across the water. There is also a Byzantine chapel of Pantokrator and may have served as the inspiration for the famous painting Isle of the Dead.
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter