1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Hash

Just behind the windmills is where I parked my car every morning before walking down the hill to Little Venice to the Delos Port!❤️❤️

toniiv

So cool!! Thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: Hash

Greek_BucsFan12

This is really fun! Thank you so much for sharing this.

mj_toronto8

I wonder if they have these webcams for other parts of Greece! I would've never thought to look at something like this but its pretty interesting :)

Hash

Yes but not all of them work properly....I don't have time to post them....Season is cooling off now so they will be switching off transmissions.... leave it with me and I will see what I can do for next season, I can ask a few people I know..❤️.....
I wonder if they have these webcams for other parts of Greece! I would've never thought to look at something like this but its pretty interesting :)

Greek_BucsFan12

Yes but not all of them work properly....I don't have time to post them....Season is cooling off now so they will be switching off transmissions.... leave it with me and I will see what I can do for next season, I can ask a few people I know..❤️.....
Thank you! I guess it makes sense to switch it off after tourist season. I look forward to when it is back up and running! Thanks!

mj_toronto8

Thank you! I guess it makes sense to switch it off after tourist season. I look forward to when it is back up and running! Thanks!
Wish they were up year round so I could see what its like when there aren't so many tourists!

Hash

Wish they were up year round so I could see what its like when there aren't so many tourists!
You will!!...... There are webcams at the Tourlos Port so you can see all cruise ships and Ferries.... also boats and Yachts...and there is another one on top of water front paralia too!..... There was one at Kalafatis where I lived for the windsurfing .....we will see next year...I will write to Konstantinos Koukas the Mayor to see if can get some businesses to sponsor some locations on top of Mykonos!..

Reactions: greek_ggirl

greek_ggirl

You will!!...... There are webcams at the Tourlos Port so you can see all cruise ships and Ferries.... also boats and Yachts...and there is another one on top of water front paralia too!..... There was one at Kalafatis where I lived for the windsurfing .....we will see next year...I will write to Konstantinos Koukas the Mayor to see if can get some businesses to sponsor some locations on top of Mykonos!..
Kalafis is beautiful!!!

Hash

There are but I need time which I don't have as I many things going on!🤗🤗...I will try later...

Greek_BucsFan12

Thank you, Hash for letting us know about this!

Reactions: nadellii

Panagia Paraportiani is one of the most beautiful churches in Mykonos!

Just look at how stunning this little church is!! I love the white and rustic look of it. Although the church is not open for visitors to enter, it is worth a trip to visit and admire the architecture. Its one of the most photographed churches in the world!!

Mykonos-Church-720x477.jpg

Mykonos at night is stunning!

Mykonos is definitely the island that has the best nightlife and has the best atmosphere at night. This is one of my favorite pictures from the island at night :)

mykonos-night-club-376x220.jpg

Beautiful pictures of Mykonos 😍

Mykonos is so pretty all times of the year 😍

Mykonos-1-720x477.jpg

How Mykonos’ Most Fashionable Hot Spots & Resorts Have Welcomed Stars Back Amid COVID

A humorous comment on TripAdvisor!

"It depends when you go but in August the traffic is horrendous. We stayed within walking distance of Mykonos town and have honestly never seen anything like it. From the airport and from the port traffic was gridlocked, the scooters whining round and beeping were constant, the injuries on people on the flight were numerous. Our hotel owner driving an extremely battered car thought it was hilarious when my husband (a police trained driver) was the front seat passenger and kept wincing at near misses, “braking” as if he were the driver and was relieved we made it to the hotel alive. No pavements, drink driving, horns, shouting,gesticulating, multiple people on the same scooter - it was mayhem. Early evening when all the poseurs came out was the worst. But that’s just our experience as parents trying to protect our children. I’ve no doubt other people free to zip around have a great time! It’s normal for Greece!

I think it is very funny😂😂😂, especially about the Hotelier,I know which one,it is not appropriate to mention this here....Can you all imagine I had to work in these challenging circumstances? day in day out every day through out July and August......I had to plan meticulously when the ships arrive, when the Ferries docked, Cruise Liners anchored! ⚓ and came ashore, unbelievable congestion,.....I know all the short cuts and back streets, chasing in and out of lanes like a rally driver.... because my time was very precious as I had many responsibilities.....from 11am to 3 pm it is mayhem... oh how I wish I could work there all over again❤️❤️🇬🇷..... Then we have horrendous motor bike accidents, especially with the Italians who just came to Party and get drunk all day every day......all good fun!🇬🇷..
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter