1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Hash

Even Petro the Pelican loves Beautiful Koristia in Mykonos!😂😂😘😘

Oregano Restaurant in Mykonos

If any one in Mykonos wants to taste authentic Greek food don't forget to go to Oregano....I know the Phedhia from the 90s.... this is where all the Tourism Industry professionals and palikaria go .... very cheap..... very generous.....and super atmosphere especially at Football and Basketball games!!!.....Say Yasou apo mena to Maria from me...
Oregano Cook & Grill
+30 2289 027410

Enchanting Greek music in Mykonos

This music gives me life! I will never get tired of hearing the sounds of bouzouki and guitar like I used to when I was little in my grandparents village. Bravo to all of the Greeks making us proud around the country. I am so happy and blessed to be Greek, happiness and health to all of us in this New Year!

Ftelia beach is the best secluded beaches in Mykonos

Ftelia beach almost has no organized beach clubs or restaurants, which makes it really great because there is a lot of privacy and little noise. It's also very cost effective as you don't need to pay for a beach chair and you don't need to order any food or drinks. I like to just set up a towel and enjoy the nature with my friends and family. The beach is located just by Ano Mera village so there's lots to do before or after your swim. The only thing you'll need to be aware of us at the beach gets pretty windy. Good luck!
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter