1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Hash

If any one in Mykonos wants to taste authentic Greek food don't forget to go to Oregano....I know the Phedhia from the 90s.... this is where all the Tourism Industry professionals and palikaria go .... very cheap..... very generous.....and super atmosphere especially at Football and Basketball games!!!.....Say Yasou apo mena to Maria from me...
Oregano Cook & Grill
+30 2289 027410

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

kosta_karapinotis

If any one in Mykonos wants to taste authentic Greek food don't forget to go to Oregano....I know the Phedhia from the 90s.... this is where all the Tourism Industry professionals and palikaria go .... very cheap..... very generous.....and super atmosphere especially at Football and Basketball games!!!.....Say Yasou apo mena to Maria from me...
Oregano Cook & Grill
+30 2289 027410
I would love to visit to watch a game! One of the best things about being in Greece when the Euro cup or Champions league is on!

Reactions: Hash

Hash

I would love to visit to watch a game! One of the best things about being in Greece when the Euro cup or Champions league is on!
Sigura, aftee iney atmospheria!.....para polleeee krassia,beeria,Chipoura!😁😁

ellinasgolfer0320

Gia ti Mykono, einai poly ftina... Perimena na dw times mexri 20 euro gia mia salata. Auto to eistiatorio tha einai to monadiko eistiatorio pou tha paw gia fagito otan tha eimai ekei. Euharistw gi'auto.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hash

Hash

Gia ti Mykono, einai poly ftina... Perimena na dw times mexri 20 euro gia mia salata. Auto to eistiatorio tha einai to monadiko eistiatorio oti tha paw gia fagito otan eimai 'kei - diladi, an tha ekei. Euharistw gi'auto.
Mykonou ekhi polla setoria na iney Eftina Ellinki kuchina.!!...Mehta ta paw alla....simera then ekho khgrono!.. Kalley Mera from Thailand!❤️🌻

Visit these churches in Mykonos!

One thing that many don't think about when going to Mykonos is visiting churches! In my opinion, visiting churches is one of the best ways to get to know the history and culture of Greece. Before Mykonos was a party island, it was a regular old Greek island with very religious inhabitants (Greece has a strong Greek Orthodox Christian culture). Here are some of the churches that I recommend visiting

1. Agia Eleni Church
2. Paleokastro Monastery
3. Panagia Tourliani
4. Panagia Paraportiani

Mykonos scam

Massive "Odyssey of the Seas" Cruises in Mykonos!

My Mykonos recommendations for a 3 day weekend

Mykonos is one of the most fun islands to go to!! It has some of the best beaches, nightlife and daytime activities. Here is a layout of what I would recommend for a three day trip to Mykonos :)

Day 1:
- Paralia Megali Ammos beach
- Lunch at Pelican restaurant
- Visit Windmills of Mykonos
- Super Paradise Beach Club

Day 2:
- Paralia Korfos
- Ride around the island with 4 wheelers
- Parasailing at Super Paradise Beach
- Dinner at Kastro's Restaurant

Day 3:
- Armenistis Lighthouse
- Lunch at Nautilus
- Psarrou Beach
- Monastery Of Panagia Tourliani
- Dinner at To Maereio
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter