1 - 5 of 5 Posts

dubai_suzie

One of my favorite memories of traveling to Greece is visiting the outdoor movie theaters. It’s such a unique thing to do, I haven’t seen it much in other countries. It should actually become more popular because it’s so covid safe!

Reactions: Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I agree! I remember as a kid going to amazing outdoor movie theaters in Greece (in the islands, local villages and even in Athens!) and see the latest American movies (with Greek subtitles of course!)

Hash

I agree! I remember as a kid going to amazing outdoor movie theaters in Greece (in the islands, local villages and even in Athens!) and see the latest American movies (with Greek subtitles of course!)
As far as I can remember there is still an outdoor cinema in Mykonos...I will check again later.. Here it is...
Cine Manto Mykonos
+30 2289 026165

Last edited:

AlexiaTravels

This is one of my favorite things about Greece in the summer... It is so great being able to see a movie outside in the gorgeous Greek summer weather!

k_tsoukalas

When is low tide in Greece?

We were at the beach yesterday and the tide was pretty low (picture below). When is high tide and low tide? Thanks!!
Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.56 PM.png

Make sure to stop and check out the sheep and goats in Greece!

These animals are the most beautiful part of Greek nature

IMG_2192.JPG

More pictures of Greek sunsets 😍

This one was a beauty :) feel free to reply with more pics

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 1.37.44 AM.png

Next 4 Weeks Crucial for Greek Tourism, Says Minister

Did you know that Greek pharmacies sell self covid test for for 5 euros?

We don't have self covid tests in Canada so I didn't even know they existed! This is an amazing way for tourists and locals to keep in check if they have any symptoms. You can get them at any pharmacy for a super low price!!! How great :)
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter