1 - 2 of 2 Posts

xmelissaa

If you are looking for relaxation while visiting the island of Kefalonia, Petani Beach is the perfect choice. The water and sand with white pebbles are a sight to see. Once you’re done admiring the surroundings, you can lay down some beach towels, get a sun bed and umbrella, and lounge the day away. :)

petani-beach-kefalonia-768x512.jpeg

k_tsoukalas

There are so many worthwhile beaches to visit in Kefalonia! Petania is one of them, but there are others

If you like museums, visit the Nautical Museum of Kefalonia

This museum was established by a resident of Sami named Sotiris Marketos who is a sailor’s son loved building ships and. the sea. He worked in the shipping industry for many years and felt that the island needed a nautical museum!! The museum is housed in the former primary school of Fiscardo and it was renovated into the beautiful museum that it is today. Check it out next time you visit, I highly recommend it.

Nautical Museum of Sami Kefalonia - Museum Sami Kefalonia ...https://nmsamis.gr
Nautical Museum in Kefalonia, Greece | Greekahttps://www.greeka.com › ... › Nautical Museum

Share your favorite pictures of Kefalonia!

This is a picture I took from Argostoli, Kefalonia a while back. It still stands as one of my favourite pictures of Greece :) I would love to see your pictures from Kefalonia as well, it's my favorite island!

Argostoli-Kefalonia-720x477.jpg

Which port is best to rent a boat: Sami or Poros?

I'm thinking of renting a boat to travel around the island and the nearby waters. Which port is it best to leave from? Does it make a difference?

Visiting the Kefalos municipal theater

Petani beach is great for lounging

If you are looking for relaxation while visiting the island of Kefalonia, Petani Beach is the perfect choice. The water and sand with white pebbles are a sight to see. Once you’re done admiring the surroundings, you can lay down some beach towels, get a sun bed and umbrella, and lounge the day away. :)

petani-beach-kefalonia-768x512.jpeg
Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter