1 - 12 of 12 Posts

nadellii

I love festive music 🎶 🎄 This playlist covers all of the most popular Greek Christmas songs

k_tsoukalas

I love festive music 🎶 🎄 This playlist covers all of the most popular Greek Christmas songs

Yesss!!! Fantastic playlist, thank you for sharing!

The Greek Vibe

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

lalajess

This is a great playlist. I will play it all through the week while making my final Christmas preparations!

ladytina

This is a great playlist, what a great find! It's hard to find Greek Christmas music outside of Greece.

Reactions: greggd12

francescool

This is a great playlist, what a great find! It's hard to find Greek Christmas music outside of Greece.
I find the best Greek music on YouTube!

ladytina

Reactions: knicks_fan87

knicks_fan87

kef_john68

This is a great playlist. Thanks for sharing itI I have a few days before Christmas and plan to listen to it a lot.

Reactions: nm1999

greekgal77

I love this playlist, it's great! The traditional Greek Christmas music is the best, it really puts me into the spirit of things.

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

I love this playlist, it's great! The traditional Greek Christmas music is the best, it really puts me into the spirit of things.
I love traditional songs :)

Relaxing Greek music instrumental

This is one of the best Greek music instrumentals that I like to listen to when Im reading and working at home! Geia mas to all of the world wide Greeks community who like to have kefi and play some great tunes. Please post some great instrumentals in the comments, I love a good bouzouki solo! Cheers :)

Celebrating Ephiphany Italian style in Venice!♥️

Sing some traditional Greek Christmas carols this holiday season!

Christmas carolling is a very popular tradition in Greece where are young kids go from door-to-door with their parents singing Christmas carols to neighbors, family, and friends. Sometimes, people will give the kids money or small gifts, or just enjoy their beautiful voices. This tradition seems to be dying down, but it is still in existence as it has been happening in Greece for many many generations. Also I assume it's not as popular during Covid. But nonetheless, people gather in their homes amongst themselves and sing to continue caring the Christmas cheer, even during these hard times.

Greece has just raised the minimum wage

For the second time this year, Greece raised the minimum wage. Many don't even know that there is minimum wage in Greece, but there is! it is a little bit easier to bypass it because there is more corruption and less regulation in Greece than in other countries but nonetheless it's really great that the country is taking steps to raise it, in my opinion. The minimum wage is now €663 per month, which is still relatively low and difficult to live on, especially if you're in more expensive areas such as Athens.

Beautiful slideshow of Greek Christmas carolers to remember the old times

It's these types of videos that make me miss the old times in Greece! I have so many fond memories of visiting my family and carolling with my cousins. My favorite thing to do was play the triangle because it was so darn easy! I didn't even know all of the words to many of the songs but it was extremely memorable and fun nonetheless. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter