1 - 4 of 4 Posts

greggd12

Ever wondered what it was like to travel to Rhodes during covid? Look at this vlog

francescool

Wow so insightful! Thanks for sharing

Ever wondered what it was like to travel to Rhodes during covid? Look at this vlog

Thank you!

This has shown some normality - we cant to wait to fly out on Wednesday.

I am thrilled to see no masks outside, same as here, I have heard that some EU countries insist on masks even as you walk to your sunbed , that would be awful.

Take care

Tracey

k_tsoukalas

This is interesting! It looks like it is "almost normal" in Greece, or at least on this island. Goes to show you, Greece is relaxing and fun no matter what is going on.

Are there any good sports bars in Rhodes?

My friend is visiting Rhodes at the moment and I told him that this forum is a great place to ask niche questions! He's looking for a sports bar to watch the FIFA World Cup qualifiers next week, are there any good spots with big tvs that would most likely be showing the games?

Things to do in Rhodes for 1 Day

Everyone please add your recommendations to this list!!

- Palace of Grandmasters
- Old Town
- Go to the beach of course!

This is only three things but it will keep you occupied for an entire day trip for sure!

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Do you recommend makris tichos beach in Rhodes?

Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies

Are there any beaches in Rhodes with lock boxes for valuables?

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter