1 - 3 of 3 Posts

sheiktrojan

I am looking to find a duplicate to Paxos. It is small and quaint...has hotel with it's own beach. Any suggestions?

tomipark

sheiktrojan

What's your favorite airline to use to travel from the U.S. to Greece?

Im planning my tip to Greece now and I'd love to hear your experience about which airlines are better or worse. I find long trips super tiring so I want to make sure my experience is a good as possible. THanks

Do you recommend staying in youth hostels while in Greece?

Have you ever stayed in a youth hostel while in Greece? And if so, what was it like? I'm trying to plan my backpacking trip to Europe :)

Should I get a new sim card to have data in Greece?

What do you guys do when you travel to Greece? Do you get a prepaid sim card when you visit? And which phone providers do you recommend?

Where can I find a small picturesque village in Greece?

I'm looking for a small village to visit and get a taste of true authentic Greek culture, kind of like the one in the picture below. Where can I find something untouched by tourists?

myrina-lemnos-greece-720x480.jpg

What are the best UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Greece?

My goal is to visit as many world heritage sites as possible and I'm going to be going to Greece this year! What are your favorite sites in Greece?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter