1 - 2 of 2 Posts

acamp7

I am going to visit Greece soon to take some photos and enjoy the country in general (I am a photographer). One of the stops I plan to make is to the Temple of Poseidon and I was told to go at sunset. What do you guys think of that advice?

Anyway, ahead of the trip, I thought I would research the place a bit.... Does anyone have anything to add?

k_tsoukalas

Really, just go. Learn a bit about the history but no matter what time of day, I would find this spot and enjoy it. Sunset is great, but this is a great spot no matter the time of day. If you are in Athens get a taxi driver to take you - negotiate a flat rate and ask them to wait. :)

The real life of Athens is here’ – hidden gems beyond and beneath the Acropolis | Athens holidays |

Attica Group Inaugurates its 3 New AERO Highspeed Vessels

A truly corporate group of team, should have joined them back in the 90s.... sailed several times Ancona -Patra..... very memorable moments and experience.... unbelievable food onboard and ambience!♥️♥️

Has Anyone Watched a Game in Opap Arena?

I am a huge sports fan but have never watched a football game at Opap Arena. I am trying to figure out if I should take in a game next time I am in Greece. From what I understand, the Arena is in the Athens area? Here's the link:

Any recommendations you have would be great. In particular, I see from the website that there is a restaurant there. Is it any good, or should I plan to eat somewhere else?

Cretan Wine fair returns to Athena!

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube