1 - 1 of 1 Posts

dubai_suzie

This is for all of my fellow travellers and for those who live in Greece and have loved ones in Greece. It's really hard to find good resources these days, and I tend to get overwhelmed with everything that's going on in the news, so I like to have a few websites in my back pocket when I want to check and see how things are doing. I hope this doesn't overwhelm folks and just helps spread some accurate info.

"Epiphany"..... What a splendid explanation by Maria! !♥️🇬🇷🇬🇷

Mango is the best app for learning Greek!

If you’ve ever wanted to learn Greek to communicate with family members or to use on your next holiday in Greece, Mango is the app you need to download! I started using it a few months back, and I really feel like it has helped me learn Greek so quickly. The app has so many great features and allows you to record your own voice so you can hear how well you are pronouncing the words so that you can work on your accent. I highly recommend it!

Greece Updates Travel Rules.

Make sure to book your covid tests early for traveling to Greece!

As rules are changing for every country (including Greece) I suggest that everyone book their COVID tests early because everyone is scrambling last minute to book theirs, especially during the holidays. Greece now requires a negative PCR test taken 72 hours before arrival to Greece. This new rule has recently come into effect for many countries as well, as before only unvaccinated people needed to take a covid test. I hope everyone to stay safe and wish everyone happy holidays!

Greece has now decreased quarantine to 5 days

Just like the United States, Greece has decreased quarantine from 10 days to 5 as a result of increased knowledge about the virus. The quarantine is 5 days as long as you are asymptomatic. If you have symptoms, you should quarantine until you feel better and then wait 5 days. This means that people will spend a lot less time tied up in quarantine and it also means that they are not contagious for a long period of time as we previously thought!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter