1 - 3 of 3 Posts

dimi_pat

This is one of my favorite islands. Greece is just so special and its full of natural beauty

Rhodes-720x478.jpg

Tpebop

Yes it is special.I see the sunsets almost every day. Not in past fews days though as its been raining.

Reactions: acamp7

acamp7

Kritinia castle is the best place to watch the sunset!

Things to do in Rhodes for 1 Day

Everyone please add your recommendations to this list!!

- Palace of Grandmasters
- Old Town
- Go to the beach of course!

This is only three things but it will keep you occupied for an entire day trip for sure!

Some of the best food spots in Rhodes, Greece

What do you guys think of these food places?

These are the best family activities to do in Rhodes

These are great family actives. I went with my family to Rhodes right before covid and my nieces and nephews has a great time! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is traveling with small kids!

Hydrobiological Station of Rhodes aka Rhodes Aquarium is amazing!

Faliraki Beach and Water Park are a great two in one, you could spend the whole day here for sure.

Valley of the Butterflies is great if you're visiting from June and September.

Naturism on Rhodes

There is just one official naturist beach & that is in Faliraki.At the right hand end of Tsambika beach is a small naturist section.With care its possible so swim & sunbathe naked on other beaches.. I for example use the right hand end of the beach @ the Coralli Taverna.

Why you should visit Ancient Kamiros in Rhodes

Kamiros is a beautiful archeological site that is about 50km from Rhodes Town. I recommend driving there for sure, its always easiest. This town used to be one of the main cities in Rhodes and it was abandoned after it was damaged by an earthquake. I highly suggest visiting if you love history!!

ancient-kamiros-rhodes-900x504.jpg
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter