1 - 3 of 3 Posts

kcixcy

These are some great tips on how to travel through Kefalonia by car! Enjoy! :)

Reactions: acamp7

acamp7

I always love to visit Greece by renting a car. It's the best way to go to the remote villages which is where the real culture is

k_tsoukalas

I always love to visit Greece by renting a car. It's the best way to go to the remote villages which is where the real culture is
I have had some great country driving experiences in Greece. In the cities - not so much. If I need to get around in a city, I usually take public transportation, walk, or hire a taxi. But to get around in the country, I really do like renting a car. You can see so much more.

Visit the Monastery of the Holy Virgin, Lamia!

I love Annas blog :) check out her short description and tips on visiting the monastery with some great pictures. Oh how I love the look of old buildings

How can I avoid the crowds in Kefalonia?

I don't really want to get caught up in the touristy areas...where should I avoid in Kefalonia?

Are there many earthquakes in Kefalonia?

Does anyone know if there are more earthquakes on certain islands than others? I would love to visit Kefalonia but I have a huge fear of earthquakes!! Which places should I avoid?

Is Kefalonia expensive in comparison to other Greek islands?

What are the prices like of hotels, food, and experiences? Is it affordable?

Here is a COVID update for visitors traveling to Kefalonia

Here is an update if anyone is interested :)

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter