1 - 2 of 2 Posts

greggd12

This is a lesser known UNESCO world heritage site but totally worth the visit! It has some stunning views and archaeological sites dating back to 1832 when it was abandoned by the Turks.

k_tsoukalas

This is a lesser known UNESCO world heritage site but totally worth the visit! It has some stunning views and archaeological sites dating back to 1832 when it was abandoned by the Turks.

I have heard some really great things about this UNESCO site and I always wanted to visit. I love that you shared about it - thank you so much!

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?

These are the best places to go in Greece if youre a wine lover!

These are the islands where my favorite wines are from! Ive only been to Santorini and Mykonos to try their amazing wines in person but Paros and Nemea are next on my list!! I always like to book a tour of the best wineries on each island that I visit because I like to do a tasting and buy a few bottles to enjoy for dinner with my family. Please let me know if there are any other locations that would be great for wine tasting! Cheers

Santorini
Paros
Mykonos
Nemea

greek-wine-720x480.jpg

Greece expects economy to grow by 4.5% next year, 2022 draft budget shows

Where are the most romantic places to travel in Greece besides Santorini?

I am looking to take my girlfriend for a trip around Greece, but she's already been to Santorini and doesn't really like a lot of crowds. Is there any place that's super romantic that any of you recommend? I really want to spend some quality alone time together, because we don't get to see each other that much. I'm thinking of going just for a couple of days. Any advice?

Greece Announces a Whopping 6.1% Growth Forecast for 2021!👏

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter