1 - 3 of 3 Posts

mastichas09

Taking a test at the airport is so easy. I was trying to figure out a bunch of places to go to in downtown Athens and it was getting so complicated. You can book online using this link and choose Athens International Airport when it asks you to choose a test center

Reactions: HarryS and Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much for sharing this useful information! 🇬🇷

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

If you travel to Greece youre likely to see sheep on the road!

I love seeing goats and sheep as I’m driving along!! Got this cool pic a few weeks ago while I was traveling. Cheers

05543FCE-925A-48F4-A559-BE0C34A6FE04.jpeg

Greece Announces a Whopping 6.1% Growth Forecast for 2021!👏

Visit Greece App on Google play!

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

Where are the most romantic places to travel in Greece besides Santorini?

I am looking to take my girlfriend for a trip around Greece, but she's already been to Santorini and doesn't really like a lot of crowds. Is there any place that's super romantic that any of you recommend? I really want to spend some quality alone time together, because we don't get to see each other that much. I'm thinking of going just for a couple of days. Any advice?

EU Commission Commends Greece for post-Covid-19 Progress.

Rightfully so, Greece is one of the first countries to recover in Tourism Industry and with it turning her Economy and GDP around... Huge Compliments Elllada mas!❤️❤️👏👏
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter