1 - 5 of 5 Posts

greek_ggirl

Little Venice is the spot with the best photo opportunities. I highly suggest everyone visit and take those trendy pics! Happy travels!

Reactions: Hash and seleanor

seleanor

Little Venice is the spot with the best photo opportunities. I highly suggest everyone visit and take those trendy pics! Happy travels!
I love Little Venice!!! I went a few years ago and took some of the most beautiful pictures

Reactions: Hash

Greek_BucsFan12

This is true, but when I was there no one in my family had instagram yet. I will say that my favorite photos of the trip were taken in Little Venice!

Reactions: mastichas09

mastichas09

This is true, but when I was there no one in my family had instagram yet. I will say that my favorite photos of the trip were taken in Little Venice!
Do you have any photos that you can share?

k_tsoukalas

Little Venice is one of my favorite places in Greece! It's stunning, and there's so much to do:

Some very nice images of Delos !

How Mykonos’ Most Fashionable Hot Spots & Resorts Have Welcomed Stars Back Amid COVID

Beautiful pictures of Mykonos 😍

Mykonos is so pretty all times of the year 😍

Mykonos-1-720x477.jpg

Mykonos live Webcam.... Enjoy!❤️

Just behind the windmills is where I parked my car every morning before walking down the hill to Little Venice to the Delos Port!❤️❤️
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter