1 - 2 of 2 Posts

paharo45

Strinilas village is at the top of the highest mountain on the island so there's a really cool breeze and an amazing view of the island. I'd really recommend visiting if you have some time in the afternoon to get a great look at the sunset. There's also a great winery in the village that you could visit and do a tasting! Check it out :)

auroracoor1

How far is it from the port? And is it easy to get there??

Can I get around Corfu without a car?

Hey everyone, have any of you been to Corfu? How did you get around? I'm a bit apprehensive about driving in a foreign country… so I don't really want to rent a car.

The best spot in Corfu is Strinilas village!

Strinilas village is at the top of the highest mountain on the island so there's a really cool breeze and an amazing view of the island. I'd really recommend visiting if you have some time in the afternoon to get a great look at the sunset. There's also a great winery in the village that you could visit and do a tasting! Check it out :)

Best things to do in Liston Square

Did you know that there is a museum of Asian art in Corfu?

The collection is from George Manos, who was a Greek diplomat. The building was originally a Japanese museum but then it was converted to a museum of Asian art after George Manos donated his collection. I haven't been but it seems so cool that this exists in Corfu

Have you been to the Byzantine Museum of Corfu?

I love Byzantine culture!! What types of artifacts does this museum hold? And does it have anything important to the Byzantine empire? I'm looking to see some one of kind pieces

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter