1 - 3 of 3 Posts

tomipark

This was such a cool experience! The view from the top of the building was amazing, and the architecture was fantastic

stavros niarhos.jpg

greggd12

That looks amazing!! What can I do there?

blopez34

That looks amazing!! What can I do there?
They have amazing performances like operas, plays and shows! ALthough not now because of covid :(

The best spot to visit in Athens is the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center

This was such a cool experience! The view from the top of the building was amazing, and the architecture was fantastic

stavros niarhos.jpg

Where can I go horseback riding near Athens?

Are there any stables where I can go horseback riding near the city? My daughter loves riding horses and has always wanted to go on our vacations

What are some of the best young and trendy student hangouts in Athens?

I'm looking to make more friends in the city and get to know the younger crowd. Does anyone know where the more trendy spots are? Thanks!

The Daphne Monastery is beautiful!!

This is one of my favorite places to visit outside of Athens! It's considered a masterpiece of the Byzantine Empire and there are 11th century frescos, religious paintings, and icons. The monastery is right at the edge of the city of Athens in the suburb of Chaidari.

Daphni-Monastery-Athens-720x480.jpg

Greek Social Sites

Hello All,

Any recommendations on the best native Greek sites to meet people from Greece?

Planning to go to Greece this summer and am interested to connect with some new people...

Thank You

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter