1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I personally hate the hassle of driving around Greece. I prefer to take taxis but when I'm on smaller islands I love to rent ATVs. If you're adventurous enough, try it out and post some pics :)

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
So true! Renting an ATV (and even walking around/walking tours) is a great way to experience the natural beauty of Mykonos!

Mykonos-Windmills-720x477.jpeg

k_tsoukalas

I personally hate the hassle of driving around Greece. I prefer to take taxis but when I'm on smaller islands I love to rent ATVs. If you're adventurous enough, try it out and post some pics :)
This works especially well for some of the smaller islands!

Panagia Paraportiani is one of the most beautiful churches in Mykonos!

Just look at how stunning this little church is!! I love the white and rustic look of it. Although the church is not open for visitors to enter, it is worth a trip to visit and admire the architecture. Its one of the most photographed churches in the world!!

Mykonos-Church-720x477.jpg

Kalafatis beach is my favorite beach on the island! Whats yours?

This beach is stunning! What is your favorite?
kalafatis-beach-mykonos-720x480.jpg

Gioli & Assia at Cavo Paradiso ❤️❤️❤️👌👌!

Enjoy these exceptionally talented musicians!....and some of the best quality of video presentation!❤️❤️

Mykonos,a few days ago ❤️

Taken by my dear friend on a photo tour of Mykonou!❣️
Screenshot_2021-10-01-11-19-21-766_com.linkedin.android.jpg
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter