1 - 2 of 2 Posts

seleanor

This Zeibekiko was danced with so much passion! Bravo! I miss wandering the streets of Greece and stumbling upon a group of talented musicians and dancers. This is what truly makes Greece so beautiful, and especially the fact that they are able to share it with the world. The song is called Zeibekiko tis Eudokias for those who are wondering, it is one of the most famous zeibekiko songs.

k_tsoukalas

This is so beautiful, thank you for sharing! This is one of my favorite dances - it's so expressive!

Have you ever heard of Santorini tomato fritters?

I had never heard of this until I stumbled upon this article. It sounds a bit strange but it's something that I'd love to try making, anything that from is from the island of Santorini sounds tasty to me. This is also a really good recipe for anyone who is fasting, or for anyone who is avoiding meat. I personally am a big fan of tomatoes and I will definitely be trying these out soon. What does everyone think?

The best zeibekiko danced on Santorini island

This Zeibekiko was danced with so much passion! Bravo! I miss wandering the streets of Greece and stumbling upon a group of talented musicians and dancers. This is what truly makes Greece so beautiful, and especially the fact that they are able to share it with the world. The song is called Zeibekiko tis Eudokias for those who are wondering, it is one of the most famous zeibekiko songs.

Where to go shopping in Santorini Greece

Shopping in Santorini is one of the best experiences you can ever have because the shops are so unique and much of the stuff is handmade if you go to the right places. Santorini clothing has a very carefree and flowing vibe to it. Many of the clothes are white and made of linen, and match the colours of the island. The best places to shop is around Fira, the city center has the most ammount of stores and the greatest variety.

The truth about costs in Santorini

Have you ever wanted some insight about the reality of how much you would spend in Santorini? Here's a video that does a pretty good job of showing you what some day-to-day expenses would be. If anyone has some advice on where to go in Santorini that is affordable, please let us know!

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter