1 - 3 of 3 Posts

blopez34

This is a must visit beach in Santorini! The sand is grey from the volcano which is what makes the beach so unique, its my favorite

capecolumbo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mastichas09

tomipark

This beach is for sure one of the best places I've been to! I've never seen anything so unique

Is the beach close to the volcano?

The beautiful Zoodochos Pigi Cave

I've always wanted to visit the natural springs in the Zoodochos Pigi Cave! If any of you have been please let me know if you would go again!

zoodochos-pigi-cave-santorini-720x477.jpg

Is Santorini getting too expensive?

I remember visiting back in the day and Santorini was pretty affordable, especially if you weren't planing on shopping and eating at fancy restaurants all day. But I was looking at hotel prices and they're skyrocketing! I was a fool to think that they'd be cheaper because of the pandemic. I guess everyone is jumping all at once to get a booking in before the summer starts. Any thoughts?

What are the most famous/best Santorini wines?

Any wine recommendations for Santorini? I’ll be visiting soon and I want to see what all the hype is about and get a taste of the wines from the source!! Any winery tips would also be appreciated!

Drop your Santorini sunset pics!

I would love to see your Santorini pics!! Drop them in this thread :) I'll go first

Santorini-Sunset-720x480.jpg

What is the best museum in Santorini?

Has anyone been to any museums in Santorini? The architecture of this museum I visited is so great, I visited a few years back but I can't remember the name. I'd love to visit more when I go back.

santorini-museums-768x512.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter