1 - 5 of 5 Posts

tomipark

Don't miss out on this museum! You can get tickets here https://heraklionmuseum.gr/?page_id=1406&lang=en

The museum is located by the water and in a great area for walking around and sightseeing. It's one of the oldest museums in Greece and it has artifacts from over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman time.

Jerry s

While your there you must visit knossos, a guided tour is best. A lot of history there.

Reactions: tomipark

tomipark

While your there you must visit knossos, a guided tour is best. A lot of history there.
Yess! And there are many different types of guided tours and in many languages

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
So true, the Heraklion archaeological museum is a must see for any first time traveler to Crete!

Here is even more information to check out:

k_tsoukalas

Don't miss out on this museum! You can get tickets here https://heraklionmuseum.gr/?page_id=1406&lang=en

The museum is located by the water and in a great area for walking around and sightseeing. It's one of the oldest museums in Greece and it has artifacts from over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman time.
You're right, the is a really great place! What was your favorite part to see?

Elafonisi beach is just unbeatable

The low tides are the best part of Elafonisi beach because you can wade in the water and relax without waves, seaweed or deep dirtier water. I love this beach!

elafonissi-beach-crete-900x442.jpg

Dont miss out on Hersonissos, Crete!

I feel like Hersonissos is the part of Crete that is often overlooked!! Look how beautiful it is 😍 I definitely recommend adding it to your list in Crete along with Iraklio and Chania.

hersonissos-720x480.jpg

Nine parties interested in Iraklio Port |

Alica Ѕchmidt, the sexiest athlete in the world is in the Greek island of Crete

Let's share our beautiful pictures of Crete

Crete is just elite! What can I say! Please share your pics

Crete-768x413.jpg
Share and discuss your Crete photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter