1 - 1 of 1 Posts

nadellii

This museum and library has so much history. I would love to hear personal reviews if anyone has been. It is housed in an old mansion that was owned by the Typaldi-Iakovatios family. It is one of those places that survived after the massive earthquake that hit the island. However, it did sustain some damage during it. The mansion was restored in 1984 and is now home to a vast collection of books (around 20,000) and other collectibles.

Which port is best to rent a boat: Sami or Poros?

I'm thinking of renting a boat to travel around the island and the nearby waters. Which port is it best to leave from? Does it make a difference?

Post your Kefalonia pictures!!

I would love to see everyones pics! Here is Melissni cave 😍😍😍

Melissani-Cave-720x480.jpg

How can I avoid the crowds in Kefalonia?

I don't really want to get caught up in the touristy areas...where should I avoid in Kefalonia?

Be an eco tourist in Kefalonia!

Eco tourism is something that always intrigued me but I didn't know it was super possible in Greece, happy that this person shared some tips in this video

Does anyone know if Mount Ainos is open?

I know that it was closed because of some fires but I'm not sure if its open again. Does anyone know?
Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter