1 - 2 of 2 Posts

efhernandez_

I always admired how Greek myths taught us so many lessons in life, enjoy :)

Reactions: Vangelis

k_tsoukalas

This is a very fascinating story to me. Seems almost like a cautionary tale Ancient Greek parents would tell their kids! The takeaway for me? Don't let your ego get in the way ... How about you guys? What do you think it is about?

This is how Hercules became immortal!

Hercules is my favorite character in Greek mythology! Hercules was a demigod and he earned his freedom and immortality (turning him into a God) by completing tasks set to him by Eurystheus, King of Tiryns and Mycenae. These were called the twelve labours, one of which was killing the minotaur.

What are some good Greek mythology tattoos?

I feel like Greek mythology tattoos are so cool, and a great way to showcase my love for Greek mythology. Ive seen some great art over the years, but does anyone have ideas for what would look good as a tattoo?

Hades is the Greek video game inspired by Greek mythology

Hades is a popular video game released few years back that is inspired by Greek mythology. In Greek mythology, Hades himself is the god of the underworld which is similar to hell in biblical stories. The Olympians were very scared of Hades which is why the video game creators chose Hades as the main character of the game. I suggest that all of my video game and Greek mythology lovers check out this game!

The Titan God Atlas is the one who held up the world

Atlas is one of my favorite characters in Greek mythology...he is literally the one who held up the world with his extreme strength. He was sent to hold up the earth as a punishment after the war between the Titans and the Olympians.

atlas-720x961.jpg

Check out this Greek mythology podcast!

I thought I would share this podcast for any fellow Greek mythology lovers who like to listen to a podcast on their commute or their morning walks. I love a little dose of mythology throughout my day and Im so happy that this podcast shares a bit of Roman mythology as well! There is so much more that I don't know about mythology that I've been learning just by listening to a few episodes. Hope you enjoy

Share and discuss Greek mythology!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter