1 - 1 of 1 Posts

nadellii

Perea beach is in the middle of one of the best resort towns!

Perea beach is my favourite beach in Thessaloniki! It's is also a town that has a thriving resort community, which means that there will be plenty of shops, restaurants, and cafes to explore while you are there.

Gulf-of-Thessaloniki-720x415.jpg

Are there trains from Thessaloniki to Athens?

I would love to travel quickly by train from Thessaloniki to Athens...is this possible?

Thessaloniki Still Struggling to Increase Hotel Stays .

The reduction in Domestic travelers is a sign of economical situation where people cannot afford to go for holidays.This season has been very tough,an old colleague from Mykonos now living in New York was there for a month in summer just gone and she said she was so sad to see many businesses closed and the difficult times were obviously felt all around. https://news.gtp.gr/2021/09/28/thessaloniki-still-struggling-to-increase-hotel-stays/

Are there any traditional Greek villages near Thessaloniki?

I love the feel of a small village. Is there anything near the city that I can visit?

Look at this beautiful Thessaloniki sunset

We arrived to our friends house outside of Thessaloniki yesterday and were greeted by this stunning sunset

IMG_2777.jpg
Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter