1 - 4 of 4 Posts

nadellii

k_tsoukalas

I heard that the National Theater is beautiful. I have never been! Thank you for sharing the info about it...

lalajess

Reactions: greek_ggirl

greek_ggirl

This really is a fantastic venue and such an interesting place to watch a movie. I recommend it!
Greece has amazing movies, especially recently. One of my favourites is Amerika Square

What makes food and drink so special in Thessaloniki restaurants ?

Katerini is a great tourist town outside of Thessaloniki

Katerini is a lesser known beach and tourist town near Thessaloniki. There are some great restaurants right by the water that are very authentic and offer many different options like meze as well as home style Greek food. I’ve only visited once but I plan on going again when I visit Thessaloniki. Have any of you visited.

What is the best place to get a hotel in Thessaloniki?

I am thinking of visiting Thessaloniki this summer to visit a few friends and learn more about the history of the city...I am wondering where would be the best place to stay? What is the niehgborhood that is most central and next to the most activities? What would you recommend?

Fantastic exhibition happening at the Thessaloniki Museum of Byzantine Culture

This exhibition is titled "Philhellenisms, 1780-1860" and covers this crucial time period in Greek history during the Byzantine empire. The exhibition will showcase many different mediums of art including important texts from the time. The president of Greece will be attending to open up the exhibition, just showing how important and beautiful it will be to showcasing Greek history. I will be excited to visit soon!

The new Hellenic Temples

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter