1 - 3 of 3 Posts

acamp7

If you're a wine lover, you must visit Domaine Foivos winery in Kefalonia!! Check it out: http://www.domainefoivos.com/en/ If you've been to any other wineries on the island please let me know I would love to visit and see what the others are like

Reactions: greggd12

greggd12

If you're a wine lover, you must visit Domaine Foivos winery in Kefalonia!! Check it out: http://www.domainefoivos.com/en/ If you've been to any other wineries on the island please let me know I would love to visit and see what the others are like
It looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Another great winery I've been to on the island is Gentilini Winery https://gentilini.gr

k_tsoukalas

One of my favorite things to do in Greece is visit wineries. This place looks outstanding. Kefalonia is such a gorgeous island with many opportunities like this.

Check out Agia Efimia, Kefalonia

Agia Efimia is a small village on the coast of Kefalonia with amazing beaches and restaurants and hotels. One of the most highly rated restaurants in the village is To Steki, which means "the hangout." The food is so fresh and I highly recommend that you visit after spending some time at the beach :)

Single travellers

I am arriving in Argostoli at the end of May. I am a single traveller, dont drive, quite elderly! Anyone have suggestions re trips/excursions? (Am a seasoned visitor to the island).

Check out this beautiful traditional Greek music and dance in Kefalonia

This is some of the most beautiful Greek traditional music and dance that I have seen. If anyone knows the name of the actual song and the type of dance, please let me know. I hope that one day I'll be able to visit the island and join in on one of the celebrations. I'm not even sure what they're celebrating, but it looks great. If anyone has more information on the video, I would love to know.

The island of Kefalonia just published brand new tourism videos!

These official videos have just come out and they're stunning. There's a few different ones, this one focuses on food and gastronomy but there are others such as Destinations, Nature etc. The quality of these videos is so amazing and I am sure that it is going to attract very many tourists. I am even considering visiting the island myself even though I never had it on my list. I am so excited to see what else they come out with!

Weather in October in kefelonia

Hi there would like to visit during the uk half term from 21st October but could you tell me what the weather is usually like and if the bars and restaurants are still open at this time of year. Thank you
Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter