1 - 5 of 5 Posts

d_kakavouli

Rhodes is one of the islands in Greece that was heavily influenced by Venetian rule. The Turkish empire also ruled Rhodes and played a major role in the culture and architecture. What are your favorite examples of the different architecture styles in Rhodes?

Reactions: xmelissaa

xmelissaa

The palace of the grand master is one of the most interesting landmarks on the island in my opinion. I've never really seen architecture like this in Greece

Palace-of-the-Grandmaster-Rhodes-720x481.jpeg

Tpebop

THe Italians left their mark.Eleousa village is a good example.Plus the villa & hotels on Profit Illias.

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

k_tsoukalas

Is "12 Nissia" in Rhodes a good gastronomic restaurant?

I've heard a lot about this restaurant, has anyone ever been? Is it any good?

Hike Mount Profitis Ilias in Rhodes :)

This is the third highest mountain in Rhodes and one of the best places to hike on the island

Admiring the natural beauty of Rhodes

This is one of my favorite islands in Greece for sure, and I don't really think it gets enough credit!! Just look at this natural beauty! Does anyone have pictures of Rhodes that they would like to share? I would love to see them :)

beauty-rhodes-376x220.jpg

Naturism on Rhodes

There is just one official naturist beach & that is in Faliraki.At the right hand end of Tsambika beach is a small naturist section.With care its possible so swim & sunbathe naked on other beaches.. I for example use the right hand end of the beach @ the Coralli Taverna.

Do you recommend makris tichos beach in Rhodes?

Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter