1 - 7 of 7 Posts

auroracoor1

Lets be honest, good beaches are the most important thing for a good vacation :) These are some of the best in my opinion after doing some research and looking at a bunch of pictures: Crete, Santorini, Mykonos Zakynthos. Because Crete is such a big island, they have the most options and the most variety in the types of beaches

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
These Greek islands have amazing beaches, but don't forget these Greeks islands:

- Kefalonia
- Rhodes
- Paros
- Tinos
- Lefkada

These Greek islands all have amazing beaches too! 🇬🇷

gmapsresident

Reactions: toniiv

iamgreece

Lets be honest, good beaches are the most important thing for a good vacation :) These are some of the best in my opinion after doing some research and looking at a bunch of pictures: Crete, Santorini, Mykonos Zakynthos. Because Crete is such a big island, they have the most options and the most variety in the types of beaches
You left out Milos!

gmapsresident

You right!
Milos has been named the “world's best island” by the readers of the US travel publication Travel & Leisure. Second on the list of 25 best islands around the world.
Look here the only webcamera from Milos .

Reactions: toniiv

iamgreece

You right!
Milos has been named the “world's best island” by the readers of the US travel publication Travel & Leisure. Second on the list of 25 best islands around the world.
Look here the only webcamera from Milos .
Yep, I've visited all the beaches on Milos, each one is incredible.

toniiv

Never been to Milos, will definitely check it out, thanks

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?

Highly recommended apartment in Syros-Cyclades!

I am posting this here to recommend this superb breathtakingly beautiful apartment for rent.It is hosted by my friends Costa and Peggy (their Villa on the same property),read up the reviews.Expect the very best of hospitality and services...

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

What is the best spa in Greece?

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!

What place in Greece do you regret travelling to?

I thought I'd ask a more of a provocative question on this forum. I'm absolutely in love with Greece, and I truly think that every single place in the country is beautiful. But of course, some things aren't for everyone. Which makes me ask the question, what place in Greece do you regret travelling to? I can't wait to see some of these answers and debate in the threads!!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter