Hash

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member

auroracoor1

Oh my goodness...I had no idea it was that bad

Reactions: Hash

Hash

This is an amazing video about Santorini, thanks so much for sharing!! :)
You are welcome,my friend who I haven't contacted for a while has a dive centre in Mykonos and has carried out some interesting projects in Marine preservation over 30 years....I will ask later on to send me some videos of the underwater world around Mykonos and post them here.

The famous grey sand of Cape Columbo, Santorini

This is a must visit beach in Santorini! The sand is grey from the volcano which is what makes the beach so unique, its my favorite

capecolumbo.jpg

Is Santorini getting too expensive?

I remember visiting back in the day and Santorini was pretty affordable, especially if you weren't planing on shopping and eating at fancy restaurants all day. But I was looking at hotel prices and they're skyrocketing! I was a fool to think that they'd be cheaper because of the pandemic. I guess everyone is jumping all at once to get a booking in before the summer starts. Any thoughts?

This gave me goose bumps!I would volunteer tomorrow if I could..A true Eye Opener!

How can I get to the volcano hot springs from Oia, Santorini?

Does anyone know what is the easiest way to do this? It's always been my dream to visit a volcanic hot spring! Thanks

Check out the Santorini wine museum

At the museum you can sample the wines and learn about the history of Santorini and the history of wine making! I suggest taking a guided tour and picking up a bottle on the way out

santorini-wine-museum2-720x540.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter