1 - 2 of 2 Posts

seleanor

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member

Are there any areas where US expats hang out in Athens?

As I've posted before, I've been looking to retire in Greece. Kind of hard when I don't speak Greek though, so Id like to make a couple of American, Canadian, UK, or Australian friends who speak English. I'll be in Athens for a while, does anyone know if there are any spots where foreigners hang out?

Is there any update on the wildfires near Athens?

Have any of you spoken to any people near Athens? How is the situation now? What is the aftermath? I am keeping everyone in my thoughts

What is the best way to get to Sounio from Athens?

I would love to check out the area, I've heard so much about Sounio and the lovely views. My friend stayed at the Grecotel hotel and Ive heard the best things about the location

Visit Anavissos beach near Athens!!

In a lot of ways, Anavissos is a typical beach. You can easily come here for the day to relax and enjoy the water and sun. There are plenty of sun beds and umbrellas to rent, which means that you don’t need to bring your own supplies. Because this is a resort area, there are plenty of other things to do. You can spend time in this whole area exploring the shops, eating in some of the restaurants, and even exploring the other sites at Cape Sounion like the Temple of Poseidon.
Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter