1 - 3 of 3 Posts

greek_ggirl

I would love to take a romantic trip with my husband this summer. Does anyone have tips for a couple looking to relax and explore?

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Really depends, what types of activities are you and your husband into?

Let everyone know a bit more and we can all reply with some suggestions of places and things to see in Rhodes :)

Reactions: greek_ggirl

greek_ggirl

Really depends, what types of activities are you and your husband into?

Let everyone know a bit more and we can all reply with some suggestions of places and things to see in Rhodes :)
Good question! We're both from Canada so we're looking to enjoy the sun and get away from a long and stressful year of lockdown. Any suggestions for quiet beaches (we hate beach clubs/bars), spas, and less touristy spots would be great! We're not looking to do any outdoorsy or sport type things.

What are the best spots to check out the Italian architecture in Rhodes?

I was told that there is so much Italian influence in Rhodes! Where exactly can I see the influence? Are there any sites I can visit?

I live on Rhodes & will answer any questions

Have lived on Rhodes for 12 years

Hiking the seven springs gorge in Rhodes

Hiking at this gorge is one of the best things you can do in Rhodes! I highly suggest you visit if you're on the island and interested in nature and adventure

sevensprings.jpg

Where is the best place to go shopping in Rhodes?

I must admit that one of the best parts of traveling is going shopping!! Where are the best places to go to in Rhodes? And please don't recommend the very touristy areas, I'm looking for high quality and local Greek products. Thanks!

What is the best castle to visit in Rhodes?

Rhodes has soooo many castles for such a tiny island! Who knew? Which is your favorite? I can't decide which one I should visit :)

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter