1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Hash

Reactions: redsoxdw_

Hash

Highly inflammatory and emotional subject which has many implications and consequences,I am posting it for our members here, please read the second comment.I wish I was still working in these challenging times,but I am retired now.

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

Highly inflammatory and emotional subject which has many implications and consequences,I am posting it for our members here, please read the second comment.I wish I was still working in these challenging times,but I am retired now.
You're right. This is a sensitive topic. Everyone has a role to play in covid, and I'm sure that tourism does play a factor, just like unvaccinated locals. Let's not focus on blaming people and take care of eachother and ourselves

Reactions: Hash

Hash

You're right. This is a sensitive topic. Everyone has a role to play in covid, and I'm sure that tourism does play a factor, just like unvaccinated locals. Let's not focus on blaming people and take care of eachother and ourselves
Quite right....The fake media reporting is the worst......one would think at least on issues which concern all of us they would be a little moralistic!.... Kalley Mera from very rainy season now in Thailand. ❣️

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

Quite right....The fake media reporting is the worst......one would think at least on issues which concern all of us they would be a little moralistic!.... Kalley Mera from very rainy season now in Thailand. ❣️
Yes that’s the worst!! When reporting about health, we need to be very careful because it’s people’s lives we’re talking about here

Reactions: Hash

More pictures of Greek sunsets 😍

This one was a beauty :) feel free to reply with more pics

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 1.37.44 AM.png

Next 4 Weeks Crucial for Greek Tourism, Says Minister

Did you know that Greek pharmacies sell self covid test for for 5 euros?

We don't have self covid tests in Canada so I didn't even know they existed! This is an amazing way for tourists and locals to keep in check if they have any symptoms. You can get them at any pharmacy for a super low price!!! How great :)

Next 4 Weeks Crucial for Greek Tourism, Says Minister

Greek Tourist Arrivals at 60% of 2019 Levels

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter