1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Savvas

Does anyone know the names of some Greek kids songs? The kind that may be sung in elementary school?

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member

Savvas

This is perfect!! Efcharisto!!!! (I am sure I misspelled that)

francescool

I remember an old one called O Barba Briyos and To Feggariko Mou Lampro :)

Reactions: voula_slat

Savvas

voula_slat

There's a beautiful traditional Greek lullaby called "Nani nani" that my mother used to sing to me, it's hard to find the exact lyrics online but if you have Greek family members they might know of it

Reactions: mastichas09

Savvas

Thank you so much!

What are your favorite beaches in Rethymno, Crete?

Hey everyone, i’m planning a trip to Rethymno after graduating from college this summer, what are the best beaches for me to visit?

Traditional Greek Music

Does anyone know the names of some Greek kids songs? The kind that may be sung in elementary school?

Where can I find adventure in Crete?

Hi fellow travelers! My two sons are super adventurous and love to do all of the crazy teenage stuff that they see on youtube. I am planning our trip to Crete and I want to book any activities beforehand. Any tips for beautiful Crete??

crete-greece-250x167.jpg

Is the Firka fortress worth visiting?

Crete is just so huge I don't know where to start. Have anyone of you visited the Firka fortress? Is it worth it?

What are your traveling tips for couples visiting Crete?

My girlfriend and I are thinking of taking a romantic trip around some Greek isalnds this summer after our trip to Italy. Do you have any ideas about what would be fun for couples?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Crete photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter