1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Hash

Reactions: dpappas87

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much for sharing this excellent information!

This is good for people looking to fly to Greece this year.

Reactions: dpappas87

dpappas87

I'm so happy that the restrictions are loosening up! Is anyone else traveling to Greece this year?

Reactions: Hash

Blue & White

Rules???
Since when do Hellenes have rules

Hash

Rules???
Since when do Hellenes have rules
Greece this year is in the fore front of European Leadership in Travel protocols and very much respected for this.

Blue & White

Your very serious Hash, loosen up mate, you need to go to Greece

Greece this year is in the fore front of European Leadership in Travel protocols and very much respected for this.

Reactions: Hash

dpappas87

I am happy Greece is implementing rules to keep everyone safe! Thanks for sharing

Hash

Your very serious Hash, loosen up mate, you need to go to Greece
I nearly fell off my hammock laughing reading this😂😂, Efgharisto polee for this,I lived in Mykonos for many years and I couldn't be more chilled!.... Thanks again,I first went to Elllada back in 1970...I know I sound a little strict when posting up important travel requirements because it is just that!I just received an email from dear friend of mine in Mykonos who says Covid on the increase there because Tourists are not masking up so spreading it,and now will be tested before heading back to their countries..Are you going to Greece this year or are you there already? .....have an Ouzo and some Mezedes for me para Kalllo🤗.Good day from Thailand and monsoons beginning..

I nearly fell off my hammock laughing reading this😂😂, Efgharisto polee for this,I lived in Mykonos for many years and I couldn't be more chilled!.... Thanks again,I first went to Elllada back in 1970...I know I sound a little strict when posting up important travel requirements because it is just that!I just received an email from dear friend of mine in Mykonos who says Covid on the increase there because Tourists are not masking up so spreading it,and now will be tested before heading back to their countries..Are you going to Greece this year or are you there already? .....have an Ouzo and some Mezedes for me para Kalllo🤗.Good day from Thailand and monsoons beginning..
Efxaristo! Thank you so much for posting about the travel updates. It's very important that everyone stays safe while traveling in Greece. We don't have good health care and our population is very old. I love the tourists but they need to respect the people that live there. I am sad to hear that your friend is saying that the cases are going up.

Hash

Efxaristo! Thank you so much for posting about the travel updates. It's very important that everyone stays safe while traveling in Greece. We don't have good health care and our population is very old. I love the tourists but they need to respect the people that live there. I am sad to hear that your friend is saying that the cases are going up.
You are welcome!,I know the situation there,it is under pressure, they are trying their best,the email I received is from a dear friend's wife who is a travel agent and her husband manages a travel office... Polleeee Kalley Mera from Thailand and monsoons beginning..

Reactions: dubai_suzie
You are welcome!,I know the situation there,it is under pressure, they are trying their best,the email I received is from a dear friend's wife who is a travel agent and her husband manages a travel office... Polleeee Kalley Mera from Thailand and monsoons beginning..
Oh wow! What are the monsoons like in Thailand? I hope you're battling them well

Travel info for people that need visas to travel to Greece

For anyone wanting to travel to Greece this year, make sure you check if you need a visa or not. This website has been recommended by many people https://www.ivisa.com/apply-online

Ikaria is the best place to visit to avoid crowds during Covid

Maintaining a safe distance is really important in Greece because Greeks don't have an amazing health care system and the population is really old. I only recommend visiting Greece if you're vaccinated and planning on staying very safe, wearing your mask, and social distancing. Ikaria is a beautiful island that's very unique. It's considered a "blue zone". You can read more about it here https://www.bluezones.com/exploration/ikaria-greece/

Greece updated Travel rules,Allows entry to Digital Covid Certificate Holders

New Rules Guidelines and update of entry to Greece

Where is the best place to party in Greece (besides Mykonos)?

My daughter is vaccinated and really wants to go out and have fun in Greece this summer. Where can she go besides Mykonos? I think it's a little too expensive for her to go at such a young age

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter