1 - 4 of 4 Posts

xmelissaa

Does anyone have any travel advice about Zakynthos? I want to do some unique stuff besides Navaigo beach

Reactions: knicks_fan87

CarrieKaterina

You definitely should go on a boat tour around the island, one that offers tour of the caves and anchored swim time! It's so beautiful to take a boat into the caves, and the experience of jumping off a boat in the deepest part of the Ionian sea and being able to see the bottom is priceless!! There are a lot of great seafood restaurants and taverna's to explore too but try and branch out and explore some of out of town restaurants they have some of the best food!

knicks_fan87

You should check out Agios Dionisios church, it's one of the most famous in Greece!

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
A placed I visited last time while in Zakynthos we visited the Olive Press Museum which is worth a visit:

zakynthos-olive-press-museum-e1565642958802-720x960.jpeg

Do many Greeks know how to speak English? My Greek is not too good lol

Hey everyone, I’ve done quite a bit of traveling in my day and I usually like to learn a few phrases in the language so that I can communicate with the locals. Do many Greeks know how to speak English? How much Greek should I learn before my trip?

Celestyal Cruises

Has anyone out there ever taken a Celestyal Cruise to the Greek Islands? I'm really intrigued by the concept of taking one when I feel safe to travel. They sound like they provide more of a "Greek" flare to onboard activities than the likes of Princess or Viking cruises. They are actually booking now for May, 2021, for anyone who is interested in traveling to Greece.

Travel to Crete

Does anyone know when American travelers will be permitted to enter Greece?

Best museums in Karapathos?

Has anyone been to good museums in Karapathos?

Is there gluten free food in Greece?

I've recently developed a gluten intolerance :( and it's so hard to travel because gluten free food is hard to find. Does anyone with a gluten allergy/intolerance have experience with this? Thanks :)

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter