1 - 2 of 2 Posts

paharo45

Does anyone have advice for traveling to Greece during easter? I'm not planning on going this year because of covid but if anyone is going I'd love to hear your tips! My boyfriend is Greek and I'm Armenian and we're thinking of going next year, and to Armenia for Easter the next

I love going to Greece for Easter! Just know that many things will be closed for Holy Week. Everyone is taking time to celebrate and be with their families. Bigger cities like Athens are more empty because people are going to their villages to celerbate Easter

Do you recommend staying in youth hostels while in Greece?

Have you ever stayed in a youth hostel while in Greece? And if so, what was it like? I'm trying to plan my backpacking trip to Europe :)

Is it easy for vegans to travel to Greece?

I have a vegan friend who is a bit nervous about traveling to Greece. Does anyone know if there are any vegan options, especially in the touristy spots? Thanks

Traveling to Greece for Easter

Does anyone have advice for traveling to Greece during easter? I'm not planning on going this year because of covid but if anyone is going I'd love to hear your tips! My boyfriend is Greek and I'm Armenian and we're thinking of going next year, and to Armenia for Easter the next

What is taboo in Greece that tourists need to be aware of?

I hate when tourists do cringy things when they're abroad! What are some things that non-Greeks need to be aware of before traveling?

What's your favorite airline to use to travel from the U.S. to Greece?

Im planning my tip to Greece now and I'd love to hear your experience about which airlines are better or worse. I find long trips super tiring so I want to make sure my experience is a good as possible. THanks

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter