1 - 3 of 3 Posts

dubai_suzie

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

kosta_karapinotis

Its so interesting, it seems that Greeks make anything into a pie! LOL! This is the next food to try on my list :)

I just tried this when I was in Mykonos! It wasn't my favorite, but it was pretty good for a taste :)

k_tsoukalas

I have heard some really great things about this dish but have never had it. It looks so simple to make, thanks for sharing this!

Did you know that you can stay inside a windmill in Mykonos

This is one of the most unique stays that I have seen in Mykonos! I wonder how many of these hotels there are and if they get booked up pretty quickly. Has anyone stayed in one of these before? I would love to here your experience and if you recommend it or not. Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing your comments in the thread below.

Massive "Odyssey of the Seas" Cruises in Mykonos!

Oregano Restaurant in Mykonos

If any one in Mykonos wants to taste authentic Greek food don't forget to go to Oregano....I know the Phedhia from the 90s.... this is where all the Tourism Industry professionals and palikaria go .... very cheap..... very generous.....and super atmosphere especially at Football and Basketball games!!!.....Say Yasou apo mena to Maria from me...
Oregano Cook & Grill
+30 2289 027410

How much money do you think that 24 hours in Mykonos costs?

Mykonos is one of those Greek islands that just can't escape its reputation of being expensive. I love this video because it gives you an honest look at how expensive the island can actually be. As always, take it with a grain of salt because you can truly make anything affordable in Greece by being smart and planning ahead.

Is Mykonos noisy at night?

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to see all of the nightlife in Mykonos when I visit this summer, but I am a little concerned about the noise level at night past 2 am. Is it still noisy at this time? I don't stay out too too late, and I would love to be able to get some sleep after I come back home from the day. What is everyones experience? And is every area noisy? Or is the nightlife located in a central place that is easy to avoid when booking a hotel? Thank you in advance!!
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter