1 - 4 of 4 Posts

knicks_fan87

These are some of Rhodes' most traditional dishes!

Tpebop

where is this village ?

mj_toronto8

Tpebop

Thank you. I knew it was. I live not far away.

Naturism on Rhodes

There is just one official naturist beach & that is in Faliraki.At the right hand end of Tsambika beach is a small naturist section.With care its possible so swim & sunbathe naked on other beaches.. I for example use the right hand end of the beach @ the Coralli Taverna.

Typical dishes from the island of Greece!

These are some of Rhodes' most traditional dishes!

These are the best family activities to do in Rhodes

These are great family actives. I went with my family to Rhodes right before covid and my nieces and nephews has a great time! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is traveling with small kids!

Hydrobiological Station of Rhodes aka Rhodes Aquarium is amazing!

Faliraki Beach and Water Park are a great two in one, you could spend the whole day here for sure.

Valley of the Butterflies is great if you're visiting from June and September.

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Pictures of Rhodes, Greece!

I would love to see everyones Rhodes pictures!! Please post :)

rhodes-33-376x220.jpg
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter