1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Hash

An offer not to miss.... Galileo was always docked at Mykonos, She is one of the beautiful Yachts I have seen....Had I been there I would most certainly take up this offer....At this of the year one can negotiate too!👌❤️

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

I wish I could take a vacation and hop on this cruise

Paros is Santorinis cheaper cousin!

In my opinion, Paros offers everything that Santorini does but it's so much more affordable and not full of tourists. I highly recommend that you visit and enjoy the stunning blue and white architecture and relaxing beaches. Here are some of the sites that you should visit in Paros

- Naoussa
- Kolymbithres Beach
- Parikia
- Lageri Beach

Did you know that you can see baby turtles being born in Zakynthos?

This is a super rare experience that only exists during a small period of the year in Zakynthos. I cannot seem to find the exact timing of the hatching season, so if anyone knows please let me know. One of the best places that you can find these young turtles is Kalamaki Beach, which also happens to be one of the most popular beaches for swimming in Zakynthos. The beach is a protected conservation area, which is why it is closed at night, so that the turtle eggs can hatch and the turtles can safely make their way into the water.

Clubs in Athens

I’m in Athens right now and I’m looking for the best nightclubs with a younger crowd to go to. Any suggestions?

Spetses is amazing for shopping!

I haven't heard of many people talk about Spetses on this forum… Which is super strange because it's one of my favourite islands! It's very easy to get to from Athens, and the shopping is just amazing. There are very unique boutiques, with handmade items from Greece, Italy, and Turkey. They are a little bit pricey, which is why I recommend that you try and barter if you can. Here are some of my favorite stores...

- Sea+Sun Spetses
- The Yachting Club Boutique
- Pasiphaë

Check out my recommended travel itinerary for 2 weeks in Greece!

I have decided to share an itinerary that I send to all of my friends who want to go to Greece. I have travelled to quite a few places around the country, and feel like I have a good idea of where everyone should visit on their first trip. Of course, I always recommend a two week minimum one visiting Greece. There's just so many things to do, especially if you like the beaches and sightseeing. Let me know what you think!

1. Land in Athens and stay for 4 days (Acropolis, Monastiraki, Thisseio, Glyfada, Kolonaki, and Lykabitos are a must)
2. Spend 3 days in Paros enjoying the beaches and nightlife (Paros has the best of Santorini and Mykonos without being crowded or expensive)
3. Spend 2 days in another island of your choice that is not in the Cyclades (honorable mentions include Corfu, Lefkada, Skiathos)
4. Spend the remaining 5 days driving through Crete and visiting Chania and Rethymno (Elafonisi Beach is a must)
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter