1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Hash

Valeron and Band Live at the Light House in Mykonos!
This is was where we stopped for snacks and refreshments before continuing the Jeep Safari.Enjoy Mykonos, better than any travel videos!❤️❤️👌👌

Reactions: mj_toronto8

mj_toronto8

Beautiful music, I've never heard of this band before they are so talented. Greek folk music is one of my favorites for sure, even without words the music has so much soul

Reactions: Hash

Hash

They are very famous.... Greek classical music at its best.... plenty more to come!❤️👌👌
Beautiful music, I've never heard of this band before they are so talented. Greek folk music is one of my favorites for sure, even without words the music has so much soul

Greek_BucsFan12

This is was where we stopped for snacks and refreshments before continuing the Jeep Safari.Enjoy Mykonos, better than any travel videos!❤️❤️👌👌

Wow, this is enchanting music! Such stunning scenery, too. What a beautiful place.

Reactions: mj_toronto8

mj_toronto8

Hash

Reactions: xmelissaa

xmelissaa

Did you know that Mykonos has a castle that you can visit?

Just look at how beautiful this castle is on google earth. The castle is built on top of a beautiful small mountain. It is currently in ruins but still a great part of history. The castle was abandoned when the Ottoman Empire took over in the 14th century.

Kalafatis beach is my favorite beach on the island! Whats yours?

This beach is stunning! What is your favorite?
kalafatis-beach-mykonos-720x480.jpg

Valeron and Live Band at the Light House in Mykonos ❤️

Mykonos live Webcam.... Enjoy!❤️

Just behind the windmills is where I parked my car every morning before walking down the hill to Little Venice to the Delos Port!❤️❤️

Check out these traditional wedding dancers in Mykonos!

Now this is what I call a wedding! I wish I had an invite LOL

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter