1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Hash

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

So cool! Thanks

World Travel Awards name Greece as the top tourist destination for Europe in 2021

Visit Greece App on Google play!

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

What is your traveller style?

Hello all! 👏

The Local Favour is a fresh startup that aims to bring together travellers with real Greek experts, ready to share their local insight.

We are currently in the research process so we prepared a (short, we promised) survey to know better your needs, wants and preferences.

We don't ask for your name and email, but if you would like to receive a promo-code, make sure to send us a message through this forum or through our chat service.

So, this time do us the favour and let us know a little about yourselves by filling in the Traveller Survey.

Where is the best place to go to Greece if you are sick?

Where should I go if im sick while im in Greece? The hospital? Doctor? Pharmacy? I don't have any health insurance the covers international medical needs. Any advice would be super helpful :)

If you travel to Greece youre likely to see sheep on the road!

I love seeing goats and sheep as I’m driving along!! Got this cool pic a few weeks ago while I was traveling. Cheers

05543FCE-925A-48F4-A559-BE0C34A6FE04.jpeg
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter